This applies to negative reviews or ridicule on social media. In such cases, you should monitor the situation in real-time, classify problems, and have appropriate messages ready. You should not be silent, because the problem will only get worse and turn into a full-scale crisis.
We hope you have a plan at hand that includes details on:
• how to track;
• how to quickly assess the scale;
• how to identify the source;• what to respond with and on whose behalf;
• how to monitor updates;
• how to evaluate the results of the impact and resolution of the crisis.
Any problem, big or small, will impact your brand's reputation. So quick tracking of all messages that mention you is a definite must-have.
Alerts in LOOQME is a feature that delivers any media mentions to your email inbox in Telegram within 5-10 minutes of their publication. Flexible settings allow you to monitor messages about the company, competitors, certain persona, and particular events or breaknews. You can even follow selected media, sources, regions, personal accounts on social media, etc.
To set up, enter a search query or a keyword and choose the type of delivery and the related account. To get started, you can create several mention alerts that include:
• your company, products, and services;
• top executives of the company;
• key topics of the industry.
Let's take a look at an example of a social media crisis.743 mentions in just one hour! The post that was written by Roman Rybalchenko about his conflict with the electronics store "Stylus" in Kyiv, Ukraine, resonated with the public on many levels. Overall, the post received more than 12,000 reactions, 3,000 comments, and 7,000 reposts.
In the graph, we demonstrate that "Stylus" representatives had an hour to react before the peak spread of mentions. One alert could have prevented the scandal if it had been responded to in a timely and correct manner.
1. Competitive intelligence. Discover what is being said by and about your competitors. You should keep in mind that if one of your colleagues experiences a crisis, it may also affect your reputation. Identify potential problems.
2. Brand monitoring. Track brand mentions to assess its “online health”.
3. SEO. Opportunities for link building. Make a list of sites and platforms that mention your brand or keyword and negotiate backlinks with them.
4. Content marketing. Discover trends and hot topics in your industry. Plan an effective communication.
5. Influence marketing. Find influencers who will support your brand.
Have you set up your first alert yet? ;)